As the Internal Talent Acquisition Associate, you will make an impact by leading full lifecycle recruitment processes globally for Project Coordinator, Associate, Consultant and Corporate backoffice positions across the firm. You will partner with various stakeholders across Caldwell’s practices and business units while providing an exceptional customer service experience to our clients and candidates. Reporting to the Director of Talent and Knowledge Management, you are a driven professional who thrives collaborating with colleagues and producing high quality results in a dynamic, fast-paced professional services firm.
In this key role you will:
- Identify and create multi-channel sourcing strategies to target and match candidates that align with internal client requirements
- Follow global standard recruitment process for recruitment delivery and identify continuous improvement opportunities to further enhance the overall candidate and client experience
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Conduct intake meetings with business leaders to set expectations for the recruitment process
- Perform resume pre-screening, telephone interviews and shortlisting, designing questions and scripts for each process
- Conduct and document in-depth competency and behavioural-based interviews of potential candidates while presenting full candidate write-ups for presentation to internal clients
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information in Caldwell’s internal proprietary database
- Perform various administrative duties related to seach initiaves including the development of job descriptions/postings, performing references, tracking search metrics and scheduling new hire orientation to ensure a successful on-boarding experience
- Ensure consistency and proficiency in Human Resource processes, including compliance with provincial/state legal requirements and Caldwell’s corporate standards
Skills and attributes for success:
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience including sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting; experience within Executive Search or a professional services environment is a bonus
- Proficient in developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include market mapping, recruitment strategies, and Boolean searches
- Client-facing experience interacting with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Technologically proficient with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) as well a comfort with databases, virtual phone systems and teleconferencing
- Knowledge of employment law and talent acquisition best practices
- Relationship builder and all around ‘people-person’ who develops strong working relationships and demonstrates a strong customer service orientation both internally and while representing Caldwell to the marketplace
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) with an ability to interact with a diverse audience
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Able to effectively cope with change in a fast-paced environment
- Self-initiative along with the ability to respond quickly to client requests
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team
Caldwell is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WE BELIEVE TALENT TRANSFORMS
As a leading provider of executive talent, Caldwell Partners is an international boutique executive search firm ranked among the top 20 search firms globally. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, we offer our clients the substantial resources, vertical market expertise, and market presence of an international firm.
With a 50-year history, we have a sterling reputation built on successful searches for board directors, chief and senior executives, and selected functional experts. Caldwell Partners was recognized as the fastest growing search firm in the Americas according to 2012 and 2014 industry rankings. Still, our rapid growth has been managed carefully, ensuring that we have minimal blocking restrictions, that each assignment is tailored carefully and partner-led, and that the success of each assignment is singularly important to every employee at Caldwell Partners. We are an international boutique offering a large footprint with superb skills, experience, and service.
We founded and continue to promote prestigious award programs, including Canada’s Outstanding CEO of the Year™ and Canada’s Top 40 Under 40™.