We are currently seeking an executive search Consultant specializing in Life Sciences or Healthcare to support our UK executive search practice. This position may be based out of our London, England office or be remote. In this role, you will be responsible for managing full life-cycle recruitment, working closely with lead Partners on all facets of search projects including search strategy development; managing the execution and direction of research; development of all client-facing search related materials including position specification, target lists, status reports etc.; candidate development; candidate interviews, assessment and presentation as well as referencing. You will drive search execution and project deliverables for the Partner while providing an exceptional customer service experience to our clients and candidates. As an integral member of our search team, you are a driven professional who thrives in collaborating with colleagues and producing high quality results in a dynamic, fast-paced professional services firm.
In this key role you will:
- Participate in Client launch meetings and gather information to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Client Company, industry and position requirements and develop a focused search strategy
- Research and identify prospective candidates through targeted company research, industry sources, relevant prior searches and internal sources
- Conduct in-depth interviews to qualify and assess prospective candidates against position requirements and key competencies
- Prepare all search materials including position specification, candidate assessments and status/market feedback reports for presentation to Partner and Client
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information in Caldwell’s proprietary database
Skills and attributes for success:
- Minimum 5 years’ full lifecycle execution of retained or engaged searches with Senior Level Leaders up to C-Suite
- Sector knowledge in Life Sciences or Healthcare is an asset
- Solid business acumen and ability to quickly learn new industries, functions and markets
- Candidate sourcing through traditional and creative channels
- The ability to conduct in-depth interviews and evaluate candidate profiles
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization and to outside parties
- Technologically adept, with a high degree of proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, Excel , PowerPoint and Outlook), search databases and various online research tools to execute work
- Proven project management skills meeting multiple and/or unexpected deadlines demonstrated through experience working in in a fast-paced environment with a demand for quick turnarounds
- Values accuracy and possesses a strong attention to detail
- Highly adaptable and flexible with an ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
Caldwell is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WE BELIEVE TALENT TRANSFORMS
As a leading provider of executive talent, Caldwell Partners is an international boutique executive search firm ranked among the top 20 search firms globally. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, we offer our clients the substantial resources, vertical market expertise, and market presence of an international firm.
With a 50-year history, we have a sterling reputation built on successful searches for board directors, chief and senior executives, and selected functional experts. Caldwell Partners was recognized as the fastest growing search firm in the Americas according to 2012 and 2014 industry rankings. Still, our rapid growth has been managed carefully, ensuring that we have minimal blocking restrictions, that each assignment is tailored carefully and partner-led, and that the success of each assignment is singularly important to every employee at Caldwell Partners. We are an international boutique offering a large footprint with superb skills, experience, and service.
We founded and continue to promote prestigious award programs, including Canada’s Outstanding CEO of the Year™ and Canada’s Top 40 Under 40™.