Caldwell is currently searching for a highly motivated Accounting Associate to support our global finance team as the company continues to expand. The Accounting Associate will report to the Accounting Manager and will work with the team to support our growth by assisting with daily accounting, finance, and administrative responsibilities. As an integral member of the finance team, you demonstrate a high level of organization and can prioritize work while maintaining a high level of professionalism. The successful candidate will ideally have demonstrable experience in service delivery and the ability to build effective working relationships to assist the team in supporting the organization. This position will be required to work in-office 2 days a week at our Toronto headquarters.
In this key role you will:
- Involved in various Accounts Receivable functions, including cash receipts entry and billing coordination
- Execute vendor invoice entry and account verification in preparation for payables processing
- Process and reconcile expense reports and credit card payments
- Perform related administrative duties, such as maintaining vendor/client forms and files
- Work on various internal ad-hoc projects
- Contribute to the month-end and year-end audit process
Skills and attributes for success:
- 3+ years of accounting experience in a high-volume environment is preferred but not required
- Education in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Excel and accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics GP is an asset)
- High attention to detail and passion for numbers
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work independently to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Highly adaptable and flexible with an ability to work within a fast-paced, high growth environment
Caldwell is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WE BELIEVE TALENT TRANSFORMS
As a leading provider of executive talent, Caldwell Partners is an international boutique executive search firm ranked among the top 20 search firms globally. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, we offer our clients the substantial resources, vertical market expertise, and market presence of an international firm.
With a 50 year history, we have a sterling reputation built on successful searches for board directors, chief and senior executives, and selected functional experts. Caldwell Partners was recognized as the fastest growing search firm in the Americas according to 2012 and 2014 industry rankings. Still, our rapid growth has been managed carefully, ensuring that we have minimal blocking restrictions, that each assignment is tailored carefully and partner-led, and that the success of each assignment is singularly important to every employee at Caldwell Partners. We are an international boutique offering a large footprint with superb skills, experience, and service.
We founded and continue to promote prestigious award programs, including Canada’s Outstanding CEO of the Year™ and Canada’s Top 40 Under 40™.